Thursday 27 March 2014

Bucket List.



Apologies for the time it's taken for my next post, however, I decided to put a Bucket List as my second one. It had begun as a 30 things to do before 30 but there were so many things I wanted to do it's now become my bucket list. Since my accident I am constantly thinking of all the things I wish I could do or experience so..
here goes! 

1. Swim with dolphins.
2. Skydive.
3. Visit all 50 American states.
4. Do some sort of water sports.
5. Buy my own house.
6. Hold a baby tiger and meet the mother.
7. Get married
8. Have a baby (or two.) 
9. Visit Thailand.
10. Learn to do the splits. 
11. Win a first place trophy for dancing. 
12. Gain more qualifications.
13. Ride an elephant.
14. Meet a famous person (Channing Tatum,  Ryan Gosling, Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Lawrence, Hayden  Panettiere, Miranda Kerr will all do.)
15. Go to Disney World.
16. Visit Paris.
17. Go scuba diving.
18.  Go on a road trip 
19. Go to a drive in movie. 
20. Have a colour fight (paint, glow sticks).
21. Dance in front of a MASSIVE crowd.
22. Earn over £25,000 a year.
23. Run a marathon/half marathon.
24. Ride a camel. 
25. Learn a different language. 
26. Own my own business. 
27. Have a job I love. 
28 - Donate blood.
29. Smile with my teeth.
30. Get a tattoo that means something.
31. Drive and keep driving till we get lost in the sun.
32. Go white water rafting.
33. Crash a party.
34. Be happy with my body.
35. Jump in a water fountain.   
36. Go on a safari. 
37. Visit all 7 wonders of the world.
38. Sleep under the stars.
39. Jump on a plane - to anywhere! 
40. Go to an American sports game. 

These are the 40 things I haven't already done. I can say i'm lucky enough to already have some completed! 
41. See the Northern Lights. 
42. Visit the Grand Canyon. 
43. Save someones life.
44. Go to Ibiza. 
45. Go two holidays in one year.
46. Go to a festival. 
47. Help an animal give birth. 
48. Fall in love. 
49. Go rock climbing. 
50. Hold a lamb. 
51. Stayed up all night and watched the sunrise. 

What do you have on your list? How many have you completed?


L x

No comments:

Post a Comment